Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
, 2019-10-17 13:44:02
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Hollywood Bowl Group (LON: BOWL) in the last few weeks:
- 10/9/2019 – Hollywood Bowl Group had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 260 ($3.40) to GBX 270 ($3.53). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2019 – Hollywood Bowl Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a GBX 280 ($3.66) price target on the stock.
- 10/8/2019 – Hollywood Bowl Group had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 275 ($3.59) to GBX 285 ($3.72). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2019 – Hollywood Bowl Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 10/8/2019 – Hollywood Bowl Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
Shares of LON:BOWL traded up GBX 3 ($0.04) during trading on Thursday, reaching GBX 233 ($3.04). The stock had a trading volume of 388,678 shares, compared to its average volume of 140,334. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 224.24 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 225.70. The company has a quick ratio of 1.36, a current ratio of 1.42 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.68. The stock has a market cap of $349.50 million and a P/E ratio of 17.13. Hollywood Bowl Group PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 175 ($2.29) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 255 ($3.33).
In other news, insider Ivan Schofield acquired 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, October 11th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 226 ($2.95) per share, with a total value of £33,900 ($44,296.35). Also, insider Mathew Hart sold 238,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 228 ($2.98), for a total transaction of £542,640 ($709,055.27).
Hollywood Bowl Group plc operates ten-pin bowling centers under the Hollywood Bowl and AMF brands in the United Kingdom. As of September 30, 2018, it operated approximately 50 Hollywood Bowl centers and 8 AMF centers. The company is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the United Kingdom.
Receive News & Ratings for Hollywood Bowl Group PLC Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Hollywood Bowl Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.
This content was sourced from the link below. Please visit them directly and follow their site.